- Met two more times (just the chairs) and talked about curation, volunteer org chart (or maybe org ecosystem), and vision.
- Interviewed some folks interested in volunteering.
- “Hired” one official core volunteer—Rachel Von Hendrix—as our Director of Sponsorship! This is a key role that we’re intentionally setting up early. Sponsors enable us to provide many of the most beloved parts of the IA Summit.
- Talked to a bunch of people who’ve been involved in IAS over the years, to get their perspectives to add to our own; and, of course…
- Emailed and created and edited even more Google Docs.
What’s next? Well, I’m headed off to Ireland for a family vacation, and we’re using it as an excuse to take a brief hold on weekly chair meetings. Productivity is only sustainable if you take a break every once in a while, after all!
We’ll be getting back together in the second week of May to pick things back up and check in on what’s been happening over the last couple weeks.
PS: As always, feel free to sign up for updates or an interest in sponsoring or volunteering at IA Summit 2015.